What can I expect at a session?
- A great experience! Our love for dogs and patience will reward us allowing your pet to be comfortable and relax. I'll spend several minutes at the start of the session allowing your dog to get to know me and my scent and get the lay of the land. I will also talk with her. Seriously. I do that. Once she tells me she is ready to go, the camera will come out and we will begin.
How are you different from other pet photographers?
- I focus on memorializing the authentic relationship between you and your pet in a fun environment. Look at our images, do you see stressful signs like ears tucked back, tails between legs, eyes darting to the side? Or do you see smiles, direct eye contact with the camera and dogs having a great day! You have invited me to be part of your family for a day, and we will work hard to honor that responsibility. I also offer personally made prints to ensure the physical items you take away from the session are of the highest quality and will last a lifetime.
Can MY DOG do this?
- YES!! So many times, pet moms and dads comment to me, "I'd love to book a session, but my dog will NEVER sit for you." Sure they will. Did you hear me? Your dog, yep, that one who just got into the trash and made a piece of modern trash art on your kitchen floor...we will get good images! I have photographed hundreds of dogs, ranging from the most meticulously cared and pampered pet, to shelter dogs within days of being found on the street as strays. If your pet can be motivated by my noise-making ability, or treats, we will get great images. We will be patient and work with your pet if they are not having a great day, and are still usually able to get good images. I think the next gallery I am going to create on the site is great images of all the dogs who "would never look at the camera." :) In all seriousness, if you are not happy with your images, I will work with you to make it right.
If I spend money on this, my friends will think I'm the crazy dog person!
- If celebrating the beautiful bond between family and pet is crazy, sign us up! Since I started in business, I’ve seen crazy. Crazy is being called to photograph a blind shelter dog, who turned out not to be blind but had her eyelids frozen shut from her tears after being dumped and spending all night on the street during winter. Crazy is abandoning a dog after she’s been bred and still has milk and can't make the backyard breeder any more money. Crazy is tying an unwanted dog to a tree in a park and leaving. Creating lifetime images of your best canine friend is a long, long way from crazy.
What is included in the session fee?
- The creative, or session fee, includes photographer time and talent on site, as well as initial consultation via phone or in person, travel to and from the location up to 30 miles one way from the world headquarters. The session reveal is also included so we can review proofs and product samples together in the comfort of your own home. We will work together to select the products that are the best fit for yoruy family, no high pressure sales here. Please note, payment of the creative fee is due at the conclusion of the session and product fees are payable in advance of the order. All fees are subject to NJ sales tax.
- A product menu and list of available Collections will be provided for our consultation and customer review.
What can I order after the shoot?
- Our prints are made on professional printers, using premium photo papers. We currently use a museum quality ultra premium high gloss or lustre photo papers. This paper, along with the archival quality professional inks will ensure the prints look as good as you expect, and last for years. Our paper and ink suppliers report color prints will keep their color for 108 years, and black and white prints for 200 years!! Let your great-great-great grandkids deal with faded prints, you don't have the time. Prints up to 16x20 in size are made personally by me in the Bundle of Paws world headquarters so I can ensure exceptionally high quality production. Prints larger than 16x20, or specialty products like canvas wraps, metal prints, albums and photo albums, we partner with the industry leading photo labs in the US who produce these products. A product price list is available and I will share that with you during our consultation.
Can I get images from Bundle of Paws and print them at a Superclub or drugstore?
- I do not recommend the purchase of high resolution digital files. My experience working with other clients is that those files are often lost or misplaced when time for a new computer or phone, and prints from the superclub are not close in quality and archival longevity to the prints we offer. Why do this if the print from the superclub is going to fade after 3 years and you've got to find that file again to get it reprinted? After all, you put time and energy into this effort, the most important part of the final products is the printed art and albums! Our print products are true family art and will last your lifetime. We hope you feel the same.
Where are you located?
- We are based out of Robbinsville, New Jersey. Let us know if you have an idea that requires us to travel, we are happy to discuss. For locations greater than 30 miles from Robbinsville a nominal travel fee of $0.55/mile is added, based on 2017 IRS mileage rates.
We are not for everybody and we know it. But we hope you see the value in the beautiful experience we will have with you pet in bringing our tagline to life - MAKING.LIFETIME.IMAGES.
What do I do now? Can I ask more questions?
- Drop us a line so we can discuss getting you photographs of your pet you'll have for the rest of your lives.